Come and join us this Summer
1. Laugharne Castle – a visit to Laugharne isn’t complete without a visit to the imposing castle at the centre of the village. Overlooking the estuary the castle will take your breath away, and to keep the children busy they can pretend to be the king and queen of the castle.
2. Pendine Museum of Speed – Open every day throughout the Summer the museum overlooks the long beach made famous by the world land speed record. The main exhibit is Parry-Thomas’s ‘Babs’, the car which took that record in 1926. The next year, Babs was buried in the sands after Parry-Thomas was killed in another speed attempt. After 42 years she was restored to her former glory. After a visit to the museum how about a walk along the beach and an ice cream?
3. Tenby – The seaside town of Tenby is as traditional as it gets for Summer days out. A walled town to explore, shop and eat fish and chips in, and long sandy beaches to build sand castles on. Followed by a walk to the harbour and possibly even a boat trip out to sea?
4. Folly Farm – Truly a family day out, you can enjoy the zoo and farm animals including penguins, lions, giraffes and more. Followed by a wonder around the fairground and play area, with all sorts of rides and activities to keep the children entertained for hours.
5. National Botanic Garden of Wales – Located inland from Pods @ Broadway, this is a great place to visit in the sunshine. Beautiful gardens to explore, a butterfly house, childrens play area and giant maze.
So why not make Pods @ Broadway your location for a Summer holiday this year and relax, enjoy and explore. To check availability online click here or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.